09-03-2010

#2101

So I miss you all the time, now.
I don't think about much that isn't you,
but other than what we are does not feel like a cliché.
it's something very completely new.
they do not write books about the things that we are.
I like that.
I like you.
I like the way you curve and bend, and dip and arch and rise and fall.
like a poem.
I like it when you get drunk with your family, then text me that you want me.
I like the muscle in your jaw that twitches when you sleep.
I like trains, but they take so long to get to you.
I like the way you dress, I like the way you undress.
I like it when you lift my dress over my head, like in the movies you know?
And I like writing with my fingertips on your skin all the things i cannot say.
I always get lines from poems stuck in my head when you're around.
I like it when you sing, I like your hair.
I like who I am when I'm with you.
I like how you make me better. I am learning,I really am.
I like how you look at me.
And though I wish I did not anymore, I still love you.

4 opmerkingen: