04-05-2011

#3377

When I see you, there are a million things i want to say. I plan out in my head exactly what I'll say, and exactly how it's going to happen. In my head , I have this little scene set out. It'll start off just a normal conversation, you'll laugh, I'll laugh. We'll get talking, and I'd tell you how I feel. Then you'd tell me that you love me, and it would all work out just how I wanted to. But I can't , I can't even bring myself to talk to you. Because I know that if I do. I'll expect too much. I'll expect you to torun around and tell me that you're in love with me and you always have been. I know that won't happen. So I just distance myself from you, slowly. So now, when I see you I hold back all the things I want to say. I'm just trying to save myself from getting hurt again, but it doesn't seem to be working. I just want you, and noting can change that.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten