04-12-2010

#3014

Eventhough you kept pushing me away, kept hurting me, making fun behind my back, I needed you as a friend, but it wasnt you anymore, you heard me when I talked, but you didn’t listen, I knew all this and I felt it, but I had no one else I could talk to, so it was just a deception i trusted, no one saw my pain, smiling from the outside but hurting from the inside, alone at night because I didn’t want anyone to see my tears, thinking what is the reason of my life, doubting every step I make, not being sure, because I cant fail, after being told my whole life that im unwanted and worthless, is it strange that I doubt myself, but I also know that my own doubt is the only thing that can stop me from following my dreams. But still I wonder when will times be better, when will this emptiness be gone…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten